• Name: Derrian Meminger
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 290
• Position: DL
• College: Alcorn State University
• Twitter: @DerrianMeminger
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Sparta, Georgia. Which is a very small rural town in Middle Georgia. I love how there’s so much talent and how everyone is supportive of each other.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study is important because you have to gain learn tendencies of an opponent and it makes you a student of the game.
- Practice is important because it gives you a chance to get better at your craft everyday.
- Strength and Conditioning is important because it allows you to stay in shape and be durable for this intense game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about letting my family down, but most importantly letting myself down because I know how easy it is to fail and how hard it is to succeed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say that my quickness and violent hands would be my best quality.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be an Educator if I couldn’t play football
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would say clean your room first because that’s where you sleep every night.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Will Smith because of how positive minded he is.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic is Kevin Gates -Out the Mud
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important Physical trait would be my hands and my Non-Physical would be studying my opponent.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my Grandma because if the amount of knowledge and wisdom I gained just by listening to her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Boom Boom Room
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I was taught that respect takes you a long way in life because of the way you go about things.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Winning is always a better feeling
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom because of the man she molded me into. She really instilled the fight in me to persevere through a lot of things.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jaron Moorer, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ciGO4MzAsS
about 11 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EUHs041mSU
about 16 mins ago
- USC Football: How Malcolm Epps will make Kedon Slovis even better?? | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/malcol… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Oregon Ducks Football: Anthony Brown’s Good Spring Game | QB Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/anthon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ewOuA4vgJb
about 34 mins ago