Name: David Fangupo
College: Tarleton State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Originally born in Palo Alto, California and from there moved to the place I call home Honokawai a little town on the island of Maui. The thing I love most about home is that my family is there and my family is my why
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice does not make perfect, practice makes permanent. So, I got to go with practice first then film study, always good to know your opponent and there tenancies. Then Strength and Conditioning and being physically fit and having the strength and ability to execute your assignments.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the well being of my family always. They and God are my reasons I have been this blessed.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I felt as if I failed when my mother and father were divorced. Always felt like a burden being passed from house to house family to family. But instead of dwelling in my sorrow and with the support of family and friends I am here today still chasing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The heart that I have for what I do, and the people that I do it with.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Layton Rab MSU Mustangs
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Personal body guard, or maybe high end security.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Clean the Desk then my room and my imaginary car would have to be last.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• if I could save everyone I would, but for me this is an easy answer my family being one of the major reasons I am here today. My one family member is getting saved.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The character that I would like to be is MacGyver. I grew up watching episodes with my grandpa, and I always enjoyed when he’d find a way to solve the problem when everything looks bleak.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I am faced with is my weight. Even when I was younger people always thought that my weight would stop me. But i never let it stop me. I’ve just come to accept the fact that in my line of work.The tools just like in any other work place come in different shapes and sizes.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Letting myself get up to 425 pounds of just well me. And that for me well was very embarrassing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Recovering the Fumble that help us beat Commerce for the second time, in the second round of playoffs.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Out the Mud – Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The trait that I find in myself that I think is very important to have to succeed in the next level is knowing that anyone at any given time can be beat. And just the enjoyment of being physical.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• That would be my Uncle Leka, he always believed in me and pushed me to never settle and never allow anyone to tell me who I am or what my worth is. If anyone it would be him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club 808
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Jalen Ramsey
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected easily, because of the fact you can fake the funk and be liked. But to be respected well only recognize real so respect for me has to be the one.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Maake and Chris Keomoeatu one brother had to stop playing because of an health issue. And the other giving up his career to give his brother the parts that he needs to live. It just shows me that the game is big but the reason you play the game always has to be bigger.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, if you are a athlete or a competitor of any sort and are ok with losing. Then I’m sorry you are in the wrong occupation.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence of my life would be my family especially my auntie Selaima, the loudest cheerleader, the craziest character and the faith of a monk in me to be great has never stopped.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Should @Twitter have Chat Rooms for different categories? What do you think? Stupid idea or intelligent move?
about 23 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- 40 members have been on my timeline now since Antonio Brown turned down the Bills offer and have been holding their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Draft Diamonds Hidden Gems, Secondary Edition, Volume 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/13wZM3OyAg
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 22nd, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mTXU0TTXHq
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Rest In Peace Arthur #LEGEND twitter.com/PFWeekly/statu…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter Web Client