• Name: Caleb Coe
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 210
• Position: Nickel Linebacker
• College: Olivet Nazarene University
• Twitter: @CalebMike97
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Cedarville, Ohio. It is a very small rural town with only about 4,000 residents. I love the small town aspect. I graduated with about 45 classmates. The small school feel made Friday night football games a really dynamic atmosphere.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, and Strength and Conditioning: Obviously, all three of these are important but practice is probably the most important because practice is where you get to apply everything that film and strength and conditioning prepared you.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about letting people down. I have a great support network and I want to make them all proud.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at some of my goals my junior year. I didn’t meet some of my biggest personal goals. The off season between my junior and senior year, I really focused hard and started working. I worked harder in the weight room and on the field then I ever have. I set clear goals early and used those as motivation. I was able to attain all of my personal goals my senior year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Probably my leadership capabilities. I have been that captain for the last two years and have really enjoyed the role and feel like the role has taught me a lot about leadership. It has also exposed my strengths and weaknesses and allowed me to improve them.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Joe Connor is the RB from Concordia Ann Arbor. He is a very physical and explosive back. He is probably the best player I have ever played against.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I will pursue my doctorate of Physical Therapy.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Car: because it the first place other people see and the one I use the most.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save everyone if I could. If I couldn’t, I would save my family. I am very close with all of my family members.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Thor: because his hair is pretty awesome and he is just dope.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My Nana dying was probably the biggest adversity I have had to face. Losing her was hard, but through that process we were able to see all the positives her life had produced. She had poured so much into other people and was the ideal example of a servant leader, so to see her honored by so many was awesome and encouraging to me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I asked a girl on a date in front of the whole team, and she told me no. It was very humbling and funny.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Probably the last play of my first ever college game. It was my freshman year and we got a game winning interception. I just remember the whole place going nuts and just all the joy and celebrating as well as my whole family being there.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lose Yourself: Eminem
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Heart/Hustle: I have the heart and love for the game that will make me successful. I am always willing to put the extra work and and be coached to be a better player.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Nana. she is one of my biggest role models and we were all very close with her. she is an amazing woman.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Not sure. If they are in the NFL they are elite.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Being liked is not an effective leadership style. If people are just trying to be liked then they will never have the type of impact that they hope for. Respected means you are an effective leader
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Luke Keuchly. He has had a lot of concussions and he is a great player. He is one of my favorite players and it is a shame to see him continually sidelined.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win. Winning is a much more positive motivator. I like operating with a positive mindset not operating from a fear of losing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Probably Trent Rogers. He is my pastor/friend/mentor. He is has poured a lot into my life and has taught me how to be a man that fears the Lord. He is also a great trainer and has put me through many hard workouts.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Racey McMath, WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/racey-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YsM2MXUi3U
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Tre’ McKitty, TE, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tre-mc… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Salter seven-round mock Draft: Seattle Seahawks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/seahaw… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UHHWkKVjQZ
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dax Hollifield, OLB, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dax-ho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MjBJBN0sfQ
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago