• Name: Brycen Alleyne
• Height: 5’6
• Weight: 165
• Position: RB/Return Specialist
• College: Delaware State University
• Twitter: _ockb6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Wilmington, DE. Whati love the most about it. The narrative of Wilmington is very negative evenwhen there are many positive & successful people to come out of Wilmington.Being from Wilmington makes you tough and you basically carry around a chip onyour shoulder.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice- gives you theopportunity to see the opposing defense prior to the game at full speed and geta feel for where and how things will go against that team.
Strength & Conditioning- at the end of the day if my body isnot ready to compete i will not be successful
Film Study- knowing your opponent. Knowing the tendencies &what to expect in situations. Film study & practice i believe intertwinewith each other.
What do you worry about, and why?
• In regards to in gamesituations. I worry about being surprised by something that is out of the normof what i seen in practice or film study.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did youreact and how did you overcome failure?
• I believe I failed at changingmy schools program into what i believe it deserved to be. Although I believe ifailed at seeing happen. I do believe that I planted a seed that i started tosee developed. But wont be able to see grow to its full size. I reacted bytrying to be a positive leader on and off the field for teammates while on theteam and still continuing to be that role model while no longer with theprogram.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I believe they will say mycommunication and ability to get others to follow my positive footsteps.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• he played linebacker for southcarolina state in 2016. #34
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Currently i am an intern forour Strength&Conditioning department. So I would definitely stay aroundsports helping with sports performance training.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room. Having a bunch of clutterand things everywhere almost gives me anxiety.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangersor one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member first always.Family over everything. Thats blood.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would yoube and why?
• Honestly, I am not sure. I lovewho I am, what I do & what I am about.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealtwith or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in lifewould be coming back from my ACL Surgery and being away from football for6months. Because of my work ethic it was no problem to me to get right torehabbing and training to become healthier. I overcame it by starting thatfollowing season & being named a Phil Steele AIl-Conference Kick returner.Also , I dealt with it by just staying focused and self motivated to get backto the game that I love.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment wasin elementary i was riding my bike around my neighborhood. 2 girls called myname and i looked back and pulled my breaks. The front breaks. Flipped the bikeand myself.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• the most memorable moment of mycollegiate career may have been my long touchdown run vs. Florida A&M mysophomore year Homecoming game. Made 3 people miss back to back to back andthen dove into the end zone.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Undefeated by Ace Hood.Basically talking about going through adversity and still being able to comeout successful and on top.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical)to help you succeed at the next level?
• the most important trait i canhave that will help me succeed at the next level is consistent hunger. Neverbeing satisfied with anything and always wanting to do better than the daybefore or rep before and not wanting to be outworked.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, whowould it be and why?
• if i could bring one personback from the dead for a day it would be a friend of mine named Kharann.Kharann meant alot to alot of people. It would be good to see him make thepeople i am close with that are hurting smile again.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “T’D UP” (Turnt Up)
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I dont think any player isreally overrated, they are in the NFL for a reason. I think there are moreunderrated players in the NFL that deserve more respect.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected.Being respected means everyone knows your worth and power and what you bring tothe table regardless of if they like you or not they absolutely have to respectyou because of your value.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do youfeel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt. He played the sameposition as I do. Not too knowledgeable on his situation that happened. But iknow that he was on a roll on the field as a rookie. And then just like thathis career is over.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• A mixture of both. I love the feelingof winning and dominating my opponent. But I hate the feeling of giving otherpeople satisfaction because i know i gave it my all.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father. This is because he triesto instill in myself and my brothers and sisters the things that weren’tinstilled into him while he was growing up and the things he had to learn thehard way. All he wants to do is help see people succeed in life. And whateverhe can do to get that done he’ll do.