• Name: Tyler Scozzaro
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 305
• Position: Center
• College: Jacksonville State University
• Twitter: @Scizzie77
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born and raised in a small town named McCalla, Alabama.
List these three in order of i
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, Film Study.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not achieving my goals and being successful.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember coming out of high school having no offers and people giving me no chances of playing at the next level. I walked on at Jacksonville State University in the summer of 2013 and remember telling my mother to give me 1-2 years and I would be on scholarship. I accomplished that goal and ended up having a great career at Jacksonville State. I earned 2017 Walter Camp First Team All-American and 2017and 2018 First Team All-Conference.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best qualities would be perseverance, toughness, and leadership. No matter the circumstance or injuries I was going to lay it all on the line for my team’s success.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Derek Mahaffey
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I have an undergrad degree in Business Management and a Masters in Sports Management. I would either try to work my way up to be a manager of a company or be involved in something related to sports in helping and inspiring
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose a family member. My family has helped me and been there for me countless times in situations that I couldn’t go through alone. There wouldn’t be anything in this world that I wouldn’t do for my family.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Overcoming my season-ending knee injury in 2015. I injured my knee in Fall Camp of 2015 and it just so happened was the year we went to the FCS National Championship. I used that feeling of not being out there with my brothers in 2015 as motivation. That pain helped me persevere through it and come back and have a successful career.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I had a snap infraction penalty.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Definitely the 4th and 20 Touchdown vs Kennesaw State in the 2nd Overtime.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Gods Plan – Drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental Toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Mike Murphy a Navy Seal hero. Murphy was the first member of the U.S. Navy to receive the Medal of Honor award since the Vietnam War for sacrificing his life for his brothers. I would love to just sit down and talk to him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Warpig
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• There isn’t a player in the NFL that is overrated they are there for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. It doesn’t matter if they like me or not.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel if you are blessed enough to play in the NFL that these things should not even be in question of someone having off-field issues. I would probably say Johnny Manziel. If Johnny would have just kept his head on straight and not let the spotlight get to him he could have had a shot to be a great NFL player.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother, she has been there for me in ways I can’t even explain. I can’t tell you how much that lady means tome and I would do anything in this world for her.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Caleb Farley Scouting Report | Find out why the Virginia Tech corner is the #1 CB in the draft!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: John Bates, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Dang so sad twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 2 hours ago
- This is going to be huge!! I want you to sign up for a chance to win!! twitter.com/play4_sports/s…
about 2 hours ago