• Name: Seufagafaga Taliloa Luafatasaga
• Height: 6’ 3”
• Weight: 220
• Position: Linebacker
• College: Southeastern Oklahoma State University
• Twitter: @LuafatasagaSeu
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Kalihi, Hawaii where everyone knew each other from Kindergarten up to High School. I love that it kept everyone close and everybody was treated like family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study because you must evaluate your opponent’s tendencies in certain situations throughout the game, also evaluating yourself so you can keep on improving and fix any mistakes. Second would be practice because you want to get a feel ofthe other teams schemes but most importantly practice the game plan for thatweek before going into war. Strength and Conditioning would be last for me because I believe anybody can put weights on a bar but does it translate to the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family because we’re all located in different parts of the world, and my dream is to put us all under one roof one day so we can be a family again.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember when I was in Juco and I was living out of a car during season sleeping in the parking lot to make it on time for weights in the morning. I felt like giving up until a lady named Donna Taylor took me in as her own son and help me finish school and football, I overcame it by never quitting and always thinking about my family.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality my teammates say is being a leader.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I have played against some great players throughout my college career, some are playing in the league right now and some are going to be, but the best player I would say I played against would be Mike Hughes who plays for the Minnesota Vikings right now.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football my career would be coaching or a counselor. Anything I can do to help anybody better themselves throughout life or any situation they need help with.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My Room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member because family is everything to me but I would still try to find a way to save everyone.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Leonidas from the movie 300 because he takes care of his people and will go to war for them.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity would be when I was in Juco in the spring and I had to complete 21 hours in order to graduate and transfer to a university. I overcame it, by staying up late nights in the computer lab and getting help by tutors it has allowed
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I remember when I was in elementary and I went to church with big pants on that didn’t fit me and throughout service, I had to use the restroom. In order to get there, you had to pass through the front stage to get to the back room where the bathroom was. I was walking across the front stage my pants fell in front of the whole church, everyone was laughing including the preacher, so I ran to the bathroom and never came back to service.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic would be Crazy by Lil Boosie.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait that I have would be my instincts.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be my grandpa because I have never met him and I’ve heard so many good things about him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I could open up a dance club I would name it “Certified Steppas”
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think anybody is overrated in the NFL because they’re in the league for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because not everyone is going to like you, and in order to be respected they have to somewhat value you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• The player that I feel for the most would be Ray Rice because he was going to be one of the best in the NFL until his situation happened.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win. Nothing less.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad would be my biggest influence in life because he’s done so much for me and he’s been there for me and I can always count on him whenever I need anything. He’s instilled values and beliefs in me that I still carry and has made me into the man I am today. I can never thank him enough and if you’re reading this dad, I love you.