NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Ryan Schadler, WR, Kansas University
- Name: Ryan Schadler
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 192 lbs.
- Position: WR/RB/KR
- College: Kansas University
- Twitter: ryschad33
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from Hesston, KS. I love how close the community is. Everyone knows everybody, and it is a great place to raise a family.
- Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning. How you practice is going to prepare you for the game. Film study because it allows you to know your opponent and what they are going to do before they even snap the ball.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- We didn’t win too many games during my time at Kansas. We as a team had to always roll up our sleeves and get back to work the next day.
- My leadership qualities on and off the field. I try and lead by example in everything that I do.
- Either Baker Mayfield or Patrick Mahomes
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Not sure, I would try and help everyone!
- Superhero so I could fly and save the world
- Coming as a Walk-On and transferring from the Wichita State track team. Having to earn my scholarship and the respect of coaches and players. I did this by working hard everyday and controlling what I could control.
- I don’t have one yet!!!
- My first kick return of college, 91 yard touchdown
- “Don’t waste your life” by Lecrae
- Both of myGrandpas, to tell them how much I appreciate everything they did for family.
- Schad Daddy’s
- Joe Flacco
- Respected. Being liked isn’t always good. You can be liked for the wrong reasons. Being respected is what matters.
- Johnny Manziel, he had everything in front of him and slipped up a few times. Doesn’t mean he is a bad person.
- I love winning and hate losing. If you don’t win, you lose.
- My wife Madison. She supports me in everything and sticks by my side through everything.