• Name: Ra’Quanne Dickens
• Height: 5”10
• Weight: 190
• Position: RB
• College: University Of Incarnate Word
• Twitter: R_Dickens4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Largo, Fl and What I Love most about my city is everything from the little league field to chickens that cross 119th St to Handy Corner.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, Strength &
Condition ,Film Stud
What do you worry about, and why?
- Nothing worries
mybecause I have the Lord on my side.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- When I failed my ACT & SAT and didn’t get the score I need so I had to go JUCO for 2 years but I don’t believe in failure it was just a learning experience I’m glad I made it out that jam so it’s all good ?
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I would say my energy and my smile because my smile always seems to brighten everyone’s mood
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- That’s hard to say because I’ve played against some great players.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would most definitely be a football coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Your room got to clean that
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would save all or die trying I’m not leaving anybody behind. PERIOD!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would want to be Adam Sandler from Click because he could control time.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- When my son was born my senior year of high school I knew from that day I had to become a man for my son
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I don’t have any.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- When I went for 90 on New Mexico
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Lil Boosie – Never Give Up
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Being Mentally Strong
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Mother because she was my best friend
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Lol, that’s tough I don’t know ima have to think about it
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- None I’m not going to disrespect any NFL player they’re all good in their own way obviously because they made it to the league
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because I don’t care if someone likes me I’m not in it for being liked but as a
manyou will respect me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Mike Vick because he was my favorite player growing up and his greatness will forever be overshadowed by the decisions he made.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- HATE TO LOSE!!! Because where I’m from all we kno
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mentor Alexander Poinsette because he was always there and after my mom died he took me in as his own and became the father figure I never had