- Name: Nate Rogers
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 213
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Wayne State College
- Twitter: @nrcokey11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from South Sioux City, Nebraska. A city of about 15,000 people. What I love most about it is the family environment it has, everybody is friends with everyone else, there’s always someone there to help with a smile on there face. Very tight and close community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- They are all very equally important but I’d say Strength and Conditioning, just to be in the best physical shape and then practice to work on your craft and then film study to correct errors and flaws in your game or to study the opponent.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about my family and my future. The family is always going to have your back and I don’t ever want to disappoint them or fail them. Also, my future because nothing is guaranteed and I want to be able to support and provide for my future family
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I was out of school and football for a year, I fought back into school and football, I ended up being an All-Conference Receiver and hold many schools receiving records.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My on the field leadership and also my playmaking ability. I’d do anything to make a play to help my team win and they can attest to that
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- I played against a lot of great players, whether they played defense or offense, C.J Ham, running back from Augustana University. Jon Wolf, a quarterback from Minnesota State- Mankato. Zach Moore, Defensive End from Concordia St.Paul. Andrew Spencer, safety from Winona State. Solomon St. Pierre, a defensive back from the University of Sioux Falls just to name a few.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I’d own my own training facility, and help kids get recruited to college and also be a mentor them almost like a safe haven kid too.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Whatever was the messiest or whatever needed to be used next
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I’d do anything for family, and how would you feel if you had someone in your family die and it was on your hands
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- The Joker, he’s a savage and that’s my personality.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My freshman year my roommate passed away in our dorm room, I coped with it and I overcame it and I help show his legacy every day
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I’ve had too many embarrassing moments. I can’t single out a specific one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My 45-yard touchdown slant against the number one team in the nation (Minnesota State-Mankato). Big momentum play, the touchdown tied it in the 4th quarter.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Won’t Stop-Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Perseverance, things may not go your way at the next level and you have to be able to deal with it and keep working hard and grinding for what you want
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My roommate that passed away Eddie Key would tell him to thank you everything and that I love him and I live through him every day, I just want to spend another day with him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- “Get Lit” like JuJu
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- There is none, once you make it to the league that is the ultimate measure of success, I believe you can’t be overrated in the NFL there are a lot of underrated players though.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Although I would like both I’d say I would rather be respected. Someone can not like you for whatever reason they want, if you are respected then you earned that from them and they feel they can trust and rely on you. Respect is a powerful thing.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- I feel for them all honestly because it comes down to little things like just being in the wrong place at the wrong time or one dumb decision but at the same time why would they put themselves in that situation with all they have and all that can be affected by it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose, you win and lose as a team but I feel like when you lose you feel like you let your teammates down and you’re thinking about what could’ve been done better to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Father, he’s made me into the man I am today! He’s made so many sacrifices for me. He’d do absolutely anything for me and I’d do the same for him, he’s meant so much to me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jeez twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- See you in line twitter.com/allenforsix/st…
about 55 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft: Week 11 ift.tt/3nVNf8V
about 1 hour ago