- Name: Kurron Ramsey
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 203
- Position: Free Safety
- College: Alabama State University
- Twitter: @RonHndrxx
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from the DMV, I lived in Richmond Highway in Alexandria Virginia and now live in PG County Maryland. I love it there and I just love being able to be close to the city at all times which is Washington D.C.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice because that’s where you perfect your craft everyday and compete and I’m a strong believer in how you practice is how you are going to play. Film 2nd because you will be going over what the offense does in practice for that week but at the same time it is good to have that film aspect in it because then you will already know what’s coming before it even happens so you can now react faster to plays, Strength and Conditioning last because that’s when you have all off season to make sure you stay in shape for the season, but at the same time it’s important for you to keep on it during the season so you can Atleast maintain what you had gained in the offseason.
What do you worry about, and why?
- The only thing I really worry about is letting myself down or my family down and only because I except a lot out of myself and I know my family does as well
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I didn’t play to my potential during a big game called magic city classic, I just went back and worked harder in practice and made sure I did everything 100% to bounce back that following week. Couldn’t let my teammates down again. Wasn’t a good feeling.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My size and length, hard for receivers to really make a play because of my height and block because of my length and because of that it helps me make plays on the ball more because of my length
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Its a couple.. Willie Quinn from Southern and Martez Carter from Grambling is really the only names I can think off from the top of my head
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Probably would be in the Military and joined the Navy
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would say family because at the end of the day family is all I got and without them I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I would also want them to have my back at all times even during that situation
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Iron Man, for some reason Iron Man is my favorite character. He live to me.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Mmmm good question but playing football you get put in a lot of adverse situations but at the same time you overcome it quick because it’s always a next play mentality. So I can’t really pick a real adverse situation I was in.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment, I can’t really recall anything but probably like tripping over something while walking around a lot of people
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- All of my plays that I made in college are memorable in my opinion so idk that’s a hard one to choose
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Hardaway by Derez De’Shon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Length and height, make plays on balls and being at safety, it makes me more versatile just by being able to guard slots and outside receivers.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- That’s tough… but my Pop Pop and because he meant a lot to everybody in my Family he was the Rock
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Hndrxx Go-Go Bounce
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- I can’t say anybody is overrated in the NFL because I’m not even on that level yet
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because respect goes a long way, that’s how your name lives on. It’s all about how much respect you had and who respected you. It doesn’t matter who likes you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick because he was doing a silent protest to what is basically still going on today and now he can’t even get a shot back in the League still being a very good football player.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate losing more than I love winning
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents because they molded me into I am today and I’ve seen them conquer everything that has came their way and be successful.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at a house party… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieS9dk3azw
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Steelers are expected to sign LS Christian Kuntz to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago