Name: Ja’Quan Keys
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 2:15
• Position: RB
• College: Indiana State University
• Twitter: @K3yys
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My Hometown was small and love that a lot of my family lived in the area.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film- Got to be able to know what defensive schemes and tendencies that you’re going against.
Practice- In order to execute on game day, you have to have the game plan down and you can’t do that without practice.
Strength and condition- Just as important as the other too.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Didn’t make the right reads one week so I made sure next week I studied film and made the proper reads on plays next week.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Consistency- I bring the same energy and person to work every day.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dylan Cole
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sport marketing- Athletic Director and Event management
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s typically were you’re at most of the time.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 3 strangers- 3 lives are more valuable than 1
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Willie Beamen- Any given Sunday is the best movie out there.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Relocating from Louisiana to Indiana after hurricane Katrina. Overcame it with sticking with my family.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting a bald spot cut in my head in 8th grade and having to go to school with it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Breaking off a 50-yard touchdown run in SDSU game to tie and send it to overtime.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kevin Gates- Out the mud
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable and consistent on and off the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• MLK- Would love to meet him in person
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Key
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Josh Norman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you can’t take respect away
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick and his is because on field and off field issues.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate losing
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brother because he paved the path for me today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on TwitterError: You are not connected to Twitter.
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...