Name: Ja’Quan Keys
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 2:15
• Position: RB
• College: Indiana State University
• Twitter: @K3yys
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My Hometown was small and love that a lot of my family lived in the area.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film- Got to be able to know what defensive schemes and tendencies that you’re going against.
Practice- In order to execute on game day, you have to have the game plan down and you can’t do that without practice.
Strength and condition- Just as important as the other too.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Didn’t make the right reads one week so I made sure next week I studied film and made the proper reads on plays next week.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Consistency- I bring the same energy and person to work every day.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dylan Cole
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sport marketing- Athletic Director and Event management
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s typically were you’re at most of the time.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 3 strangers- 3 lives are more valuable than 1
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Willie Beamen- Any given Sunday is the best movie out there.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Relocating from Louisiana to Indiana after hurricane Katrina. Overcame it with sticking with my family.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting a bald spot cut in my head in 8th grade and having to go to school with it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Breaking off a 50-yard touchdown run in SDSU game to tie and send it to overtime.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kevin Gates- Out the mud
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable and consistent on and off the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• MLK- Would love to meet him in person
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Key
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Josh Norman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you can’t take respect away
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick and his is because on field and off field issues.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate losing
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brother because he paved the path for me today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- MLB Free Agent Profile: Marcus Semien ift.tt/3mNWRT4
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Cyrus Jones less than a year removed from open-heart surgery will visit Texans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Tarron Jackson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/tarron… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karon Delince, DB, East Tennessee State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Ranking the Five Best WR Pairings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wr-pai… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TgHvgvnHre
about 40 mins ago