NFL Draft Diamonds has interviewed some of the best small schoolers to make it to the NFL. Last year our team interviewed over 750 players from NAIA to the FBS. This year we went to NFL teams scouts for every question on this interview. Ten NFL scouts who are avid readers of Draft Diamonds put this interview together for our reader’s pleasure. We hope you enjoy this interview, with another potential NFL draft prospect.
• Name: Jamar Dorival
• Height: 6ft
• Weight: 330lbs
• Position: Primary position guard
• Twitter: @jamartiunfl
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Fayetteville North Carolina it is a gritty place that I am thankful I grew up in it prepared me for Life.
- Strength and Conditioning would be the first on my list if your body is not prepared you will not make it through a season which hurts your team the most. Film study would go second because of its impact on the course of the game. If I know someone’s moves for every down and situation I can dominate them all four quarters. With out watching film of the opponent you can not practice.
- Practice is set in place to go over gameplans moves and techniques in live action to simulate how to best beat the opponent without good film study you can not have a good practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I use to worry but I realized everything is in Gods hands and if I set my heart on the things of him I will make it through anything.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- My senior year I was not eligible. I was in danger of losing all of my financial aid because of it. It happened fast and I was not prepared I was on the verge of losing everything I have worked for. While I was making plans to do something else with my life God made a way for me to stay in school redshirt and come back for a fifth year and finish out my college career.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My unselfishness I put others before my self. The team is always first.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Tyaire Bragg DT Siena Heights University
- I would be a Chaplin, social worker, and or probation officer these would be the careers that would best help me to have a positive affect on young mens life.
- Car first impressions are everything.
- I would save three strangers my family would not want me to save them they put others before their selfs.
- I would be Luke Cage I like how he doesnt seek attention for doing what he is suppose to do.
- I face adversity every day, It does not break me.
- My most embarassing moment is when I wore two left cleats to a away game my junior year of college.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable play was a screen pass that went for 40 yards I destroyed the defender letting the running back break free the whole crowd went crazy after the game I had people I didnt know comming up to me telling me how good of a hit that was.
- Against us Dee-1
- My physicality is what will help me succeed at the next level.
- I would bring back my grandfather my only hope was for him to see how far I come.
- Big Daddy’s fish bar club
- No one is overrated in the NFL only the best of the best are on the roster.
- I rather be respected being liked only gets you so far.
- I feel bad for Jamarcus Russell I hate seeing talented people blow opportunities that many do not receive.
- I hate to lose
- My biggest influence on my life haas to be my dad he taught me alot.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago