• Name: Enrique Gerardo Yenny Romero
• Height: 6.29 ft
• Weight: 100 kg
• Position: Kicker/Punter
• College: Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Toluca
• Twitter: eyenny_42
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• It’s a small city in Mexico called Aguascalientes, I was born there but moved to Toluca were I started playing for my college team, both cities are amazing because of the weather and food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning and Practice, strength, film study
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being able to achieve my goals and let everybody down
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I lost my scholarship because I failed and almost lose my eligibility to play football also lost my chance to play in the FISU world college championships with my country I was really sad and worried so I had to gain it back by getting good grades, so I started to study more and practice so I can be the best at both things.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My kicking strength and my ability to achieve what I want
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I don’t have one because I’ve played against great players
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a businessman
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I don’t know how to answer that because for me family comes first (I include on family my girlfriend) and they are everything for me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Hercules because he had many obstacles to become a Greek God just like me, I’ve been through many obstacles to achieve my goals
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• It was the same as when I lost my scholarship because I failed and almost lose my eligibility to play football and also lost my chance to play in the FISU world college championships with my country, I was really sad and worried so I had to gain it back by getting good grades, so I started to study more and practice so I can be the best at both things.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My freshman year against a big team I punted 15 yards because I was so nervous, after that I became the best punter ever in my league
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My 54 yd game-winning FG in the first-ever championship of my team
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Beast from Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physiological, I believe that is what great athletes have
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandparents from my father´s side because I never met them I would off love to
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Crazy Feet
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Aaron Rodgers
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Liked so people would respect me after that
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, he has a great potential to become a great player
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family, they always support me and try to make me feel better and they also motivate me to become the best version of me
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Week 11 Recap: Los Angeles Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ift.tt/35Zgceb
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago