- Name: Devon Johnson
- Height: 6’7
- Position: OT
- College: Ferris State University
- Twitter: Ifieatyoueat
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- From Aurora, IL one of the best Suburbs of Chicago if you are looking for some quality athletes.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film, Practice, conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about how I will continue to win at life. I feel like I have to find a new way to win every day, as there is a new challenge to overcome. As each day passes.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
I had a chance to go to Japan abroad and had forgotten that the deadline was a little after a Final my sophomore year. I still wish I could go back and sign-up for it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Great at picking up others
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Matt Judon my RFr year. And #11 From Northwest Missouri state in 2016 my sophomore year. It’s between those two.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- “Not good with hypotheticals”- Warren Sapp
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My younger brother Luke, the kid is my best friend and coach. Wouldn’t let anything happen to him
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be SMACK from URL. He gets to travel and laugh at the best and worst Rap Battles.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Coming out of high school, I only had 1 varsity start. I had played in games but only recorded 1 start. Going to college I had a chip on my shoulder, and I had made small goals that I would accomplish 1 day at a time. Those goals have impacted my career thus far. Now I have 52 total starts so far.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- The false start I had against Saginaw my Red shirt Freshman year. I was hurrying to get set, and was unbalanced in my stance. I literally fell down and got a flag for false starting.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- I got a double knock down against svsu my Rfr season. It was insane, I was pulling to block the buck and ended up blocking the mike as well.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Kevin Gates – Wish I had it
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Great Aunt, because she used to let me eat whatever and no one could stop me from eating.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Fortnite Boogy
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Me, I’m a 99 on every Madden.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respect is cherished, liked is an opinion. Would rather be cherished than be someone’s opinion or after thought.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Love to win, do not speak on losing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The Coaches Staff at Ferris, and the players I’ve met over the years here. There is no one person I can say was a main influence.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds