- Name: Andrew Lucke
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 300
- Position: C, G
- College: Ohio Dominican University
- Twitter: AndrewLucke1
- Mason, Ohio, a small suburb of Cincinnati. I was able to grow up with my group of friends that I still talk to and have close relationships with, that will one day be in my wedding.
- Film Study, Strength and Conditioning then Practice. If you don’t study your opponents then strength and conditioning do not matter, and then if you are not in good enough shape or know your opponent well enough then you can’t practice what your opponent will do.
- Not living up to my potential, because I do not want to let my family see me fail.
- I failed myself at playing Division 1 football. I went and played 4 years at Bowling Green and had a goal to succeed there but I didn’t. I overcame and made the best of my situation by coming to Ohio Dominican and playing the best year I could and helping the team win 9 games.
- Openness to Change
- Marc Ranaudo DT from East Stroudsburg
- Healthcare Administrator or Physician’s Assistant
- My car
- One family member because my family has provided for me and given me the opportunities that I have to this day.
- John Snow, King of the North. He is the true heir to Westeros. He is a smart and fearful man.
- When my parents got divorced and I had to become a role model at a younger age than I expected to my younger brothers.
- Puking on the ball my Freshman year at Bowling Green because I had food poisoning.
- Pulling and lead blocking downfield for my RB for 40yds against Ashland…led to a TD
- Work Hard, Play Hard Wiz Khalifa
- The determination to be the best at whatever I do no matter the challenges I face.
- Sean Taylor, such an incredible football player, and person. Gone way to soon!
- Get Lucke, or No Luck Needed
- Andy Dalton
- Respected because having the respect from someone means so much more to me than being like by them
- Pete Rose because he was such a great influence and great player to play the game of baseball. Even though he bet on baseball, he was betting on his own team to win.
- Love to Win
- My mom because she is the strongest and hardest working person I know. No matter what adversity faces her she finds a way to make the best out of it and make everyone around her happy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Free Agent Interview: Troy Porter, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/troy-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- I'm hearing they are looking at CB's too twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: CJ Anderson, Defensive Tackle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cj-and…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/laurenthomas/s…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Terry Hunter Jr., Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/terry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago