NFL Draft Diamonds Week 9 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 67-44-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 9. I am on the upward spiral!!
Week 9 Picks
- Bears v. Bills
- Chiefs v. Browns
- Jets v. Dolphins
- Lions v. Vikings
- Falcons v. Redskins
- Buccaneers v. Panthers
- Steelers v. Ravens
- Texans v. Broncos
- Chargers v. Seahawks
- Rams v. Saints
- Packers v. Patriots
- Titans v Cowboys
- The Packers are fighting this year but they are not able to get passed the Patriots. The Packers seem to be continuing their decline. I could see the Packers getting within 3 before the end of the game, but Tom Brady tears up the Packers linebackers.
- I have the Saints beating up on the Los Angeles Rams. The only way they can do that is control the ground game. The Saints have the 1/2 punch that will cause problems for the Rams. I think Alvin Kamara goes off this week and leads his team past the Rams.
- Dallas Cowboys defense comes to play. The Tennessee Titans are shut out on Monday Night, and the Cowboys defense looks amazing. Cowboys win big and their defense scores on three turnovers.
- Alvin Kamara – Runs for over 120 yards and three touchdowns.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick – Has a solid 350 yards passing and several touchdowns but it is not enough to beat Cam and the Panthers.
- Bills offense finally shows up and Terrelle Pryor the newest edition has 75 yards receiving and a throwing touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Mark Andrews Injury Update | When will he return from COVID?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Nelson Agholor Injury Update | Has not practiced yet this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Seahawks RB practiced but is he 100%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago