NFL Draft Diamonds Week 9 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 67-44-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 9. I am on the upward spiral!!
Week 9 Picks
- Bears v. Bills
- Chiefs v. Browns
- Jets v. Dolphins
- Lions v. Vikings
- Falcons v. Redskins
- Buccaneers v. Panthers
- Steelers v. Ravens
- Texans v. Broncos
- Chargers v. Seahawks
- Rams v. Saints
- Packers v. Patriots
- Titans v Cowboys
- The Packers are fighting this year but they are not able to get passed the Patriots. The Packers seem to be continuing their decline. I could see the Packers getting within 3 before the end of the game, but Tom Brady tears up the Packers linebackers.
- I have the Saints beating up on the Los Angeles Rams. The only way they can do that is control the ground game. The Saints have the 1/2 punch that will cause problems for the Rams. I think Alvin Kamara goes off this week and leads his team past the Rams.
- Dallas Cowboys defense comes to play. The Tennessee Titans are shut out on Monday Night, and the Cowboys defense looks amazing. Cowboys win big and their defense scores on three turnovers.
- Alvin Kamara – Runs for over 120 yards and three touchdowns.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick – Has a solid 350 yards passing and several touchdowns but it is not enough to beat Cam and the Panthers.
- Bills offense finally shows up and Terrelle Pryor the newest edition has 75 yards receiving and a throwing touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin