- Vitas Hrynkiewicz
- Youngstown State University
- Twitter: @VHrynkiewicz
- 2017 MVFC All-Conference Second Team.
What is your name?
- Vitas Hrynkiewicz.
Where do you play College Football?
- Youngstown State University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’4″ 305lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Yes, I played baseball, basketball, cross country, and golf.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Carter Shultz from Northern Iowa.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, I like to listen to EDM or Bruce Springsteen.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Yes, I am always the last person out of the tunnel.
Who is your role model & why?
- My parents, my mom is an inspirational hard worker and passionate mother, and my dad is an ex professional athlete who has achieved much of which I want to achieve in my life.
You are a Finance major. What made you pursue that subject?
- I am passionate about the stock market along with the different ways to value businesses.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class was business valuation and my least favorite class was environmental science.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Just hanging out with my friends and enjoying the normal things that college kids like such as concerts, fishing, golfing, and going to the movies.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- I am a die heart Eagles fan and my favorite player is Jason Kelce. I grew up going to eagles games and I love the passion and athleticism that Jason Kelce plays with.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Jesus Christ.
- My brother.
- My cousin John.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Adam Smith, I am incredibly interested in economics and I would love to pick his brain on certain principles.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- I am not a very big fan of superhero movies but probably The Hulk because I love the idea of being incredibly intelligent until you are angry and you become very strong and aggressive.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Pushing yourself one step past your limit on a consistent basis.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- That hard work pays off slowly.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Nothing, I love how my life turned out and I wouldn’t change a thing or any lessons that I have learned along the way.
Why do you wear #70?
- It was the number they gave me when I first came to YSU.
What is the best part of your hometown, Somerset, NJ?
- That all my family and friends are just a few minutes away.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron? Why?
- LeBron, I never got to watch MJ play.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- I have a PS4 but I don’t really play videogames.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Playing in the National Championship game.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- That my parents were given the life of their dreams. That my family lived long healthy lives. Lastly, that all my teammates were given all the opportunities they want in their lives.
What is your hidden talent?
- I can play the piano a little.
If there is a book written about Vitas Hrynkiewicz, what is the title?
- “How to Value a Football Player.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Play golf at Augusta National.
- Visit every NFL Stadium.
- Ring the Bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- I am more of a reader.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Reading about stocks and football.
If you could pancake block any NFL DL, past or present, who would it be & why?
- I would love to pancake the best of all time Reggie White. Not only because he was the best but because playing on the same field as Reggie is every Eagles fans dream.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Youngstown State football team?
- As a team our goals are to win the conference and win the national championship.
- Personally, my goals are to help the team in any way possible, be the highest level of leader for the team, and be the best center in the country at any level.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Vitas Hrynkiewicz, what would they be?
What inspires you?
- My Brother and everything that he accomplishes every day, the expectations that my family have put on me, and my brothers on the teams that push me to be better and work harder every day.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 13 ift.tt/3qDXgdp
about 31 mins ago
- Damn the built a transformer twitter.com/reuters/status…
about 32 mins ago
- This is funny! I stopped fighting with people, I just pump the kids! twitter.com/eric_edholm/st…
about 34 mins ago
- My guy is the best!! twitter.com/dickdegroat/st…
about 38 mins ago
- Like I said this is an amazing story. My brother had open heart surgery and was told he could not play any sports.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago