- Name: Vinny Gregory
- Height: 5070
- Weight: 175
- Position: WR
- College: Buffalo State University
- Twitter: @VinceGregory
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• What I love most about Buffalo New York is the great food, tough people, and this is where my family and friends are.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, strength and conditioning, film study I put them in that order because the practice is where you get to truly work on your craft and better yourself to stay consistent in games. Strength and conditioning are just as important, without your body being in the shape it should be you won’t be able to perform to your full potential. film study is where you strengthen your IQ of the game which is just as important as the other two and in my opinion you need all 3 to be the best player you can be.
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I can do to get better. Because I wanna be the best
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed when I didn’t get accepted to any colleges because of my grades. I overcame this by going to community college, getting over a 3.0 and earning a scholarship to Edinboro University for football.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my footwork/ route running and the positivity I have in any situation of a game
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Rasul Douglas
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching, trainer, or see where my major in business takes me
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, car. Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would figure out a way to save them all.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Rocky Balboa, who doesn’t want to be the Italian Stallion?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Going to 2 high schools, and 3 different colleges. Met good people, worked hard, and stayed focused.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was benching alone once and got it stuck in me, and had to wait for somebody to come to grab it.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Nana, she was the matriarch of our family
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think any player in the NFL is overrated
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected because if you respect me and don’t like me then I must be doing something right.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I love this game more than anything so I feel for every player that had their career derailed by off-field issues because I couldn’t imagine not playing
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandpa because he’s always been there for me, he’s without a doubt the toughest person I know, and he’s always emphasized to never give up, and give it everything in me