NFL Draft Diamonds has interviewed some of the best small schoolers to make it to the NFL. Last year our team interviewed over 750 players from NAIA to the FBS. This year we went to NFL teams scouts for every question on this interview. Ten NFL scouts who are avid readers of Draft Diamonds put this interview together for our reader’s pleasure. We hope you enjoy this interview, with another potential NFL draft prospect.
• Height: 5’11
• Position: WR
• College: West Georgia
• Twitter: Malikhenry2
- I love the atmosphere of South Georgia football.
- Practice, Strength, and Conditioning, then Film study.
The reason I listed those in that order is because Practice, in my opinion, is most important because you have to practice and know what you’re doing, in order to get on the field. Strength and conditioning play a big role in the practical aspect of things because you have to be able to stay healthy so you’ll be able to practice. I put film last but not least because what’s the point in the film if you’re not practicing.
- I worry about how I eat. I worry because here at school I don’t have the things I need in order to eat healthily.
- An example of a time I failed was one time earlier this season I was running a Go route, I got the outside release but I didn’t stack the defender and because I didn’t leave the QB room to make a throw I ended up catching the ball out of bounds, the next time I was in that situation I stacked the defender so the QB had a place to put the ball inbounds so this time I was able to leave my self-room to make the catch .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My versatility
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Carlton Davis
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would coach
- I would save family first because family always come first, then we both do everything in our power to try and save the 3 strangers as well.
- Flash from Incredibles because who doesn’t wanna be fast?
- My biggest adversity in life was losing my brother, it was hard to deal with at first but God and my family helped me overcome it.
- Tripping in front of a big crowd
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable play was when we were playing West Alabama and it was 3rd and like 30 with the game on the line, my QB threw me a go route and I made the catch over 2 defenders for a gain of like 35. That play was on ESPN.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Dreams and Nightmares-Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- A Great Work Ethic and a positive attitude.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would bring back Martin Luther King so he could continue to impact lives, lead the young, and be an example for us all.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- I would say there aren’t any overrated players in the NFL, because everyone playing on a team right now is there for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I’d rather be respected because your not gonna be liked by everyone but because respect is earned never given.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Desmond Harrison because the off the field issues he had it cost him millions.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose because I love to win!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The biggest influence in my life has been my older brother because of what he’s been through and lost, but throughout everything that happened, he didn’t let that stop him for becoming the person that he’s become.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dang twitter.com/john_wawrow/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Breshad Perriman, WR, NY Jets nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bresha… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Breshad Perriman, WR, NY Jets nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bresha… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UDl7CFozLG
about 5 hours ago