- Justin Wyatt
- Limestone College
- Twitter: @JayWy8
What is your name?
- Justin Wyatt.
Where do you play College Football?
- Limestone College.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’2″ 207lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Baseball and Basketball.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Dri Archer, my true freshman yea he was by far one the most electric players I’ve ever seen.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, I listen to Young Nudy, Migos, Lil Baby, Gunna and Kodak.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- When I played WR if I had a drop in a pair of gloves within 48 hours of the game I wouldn’t wear them. But overall before I go on the field prior to the coin toss I have to listen to Uptown by Drake. Keeps me in my zone and keeps me focused.
Who is your role model & why?
- My role model is Tyrann Mathieu, because his story also inspires me. When I was in high school I used to watch his highlight tape almost everyday and the situation he was put in and then changed his life around when he got to the league was inspirational. I’m happy to see him taking care of his family and doing what he loves and playing at a high level.
You are currently pursuing your Masters in Business Administration. What made you pursue that subject?
- I want to become a Sports Agent once football is all said and done. I already have a degree in Social Science with a minor in Sports Management
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class was Sports Law because I knew it was something I would need in a few years. My least favorite would be Biology.
What made you choose Limestone College?
- Well in 2017 was my senior year, but I had season ending surgery so my D1 clock ran out and I had to drop down a level so I was looking for schools close to home and this one stuck to me. The school really caught my attention when they had a player go to the Texans and they had coach that played in the NFL and he brought in a number of scouts and I felt that would be a good look for me
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Graduating from college with my second degree.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Atlanta Falcons and Michael Vick was favorite player, even though I didn’t play QB I just wanted to be like Mike Vick when I grew up. Also my best friend stayed across the street from him, which was cool growing up as a kid.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- A Hitman type movie something like James Bond or The Equalizer. I love the role of moving like a ghost.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- LeBron James.
- Gucci Mane.
- Barack Obama.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- MLK, because he had a dream and a message to change the lives of not just the people of his skin color but to make change to all the people around the world to come together as one.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Batman. During the day he’s a rich businessman that takes care of his people. At night he handles business and punishes people and moves like a ghost.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Going harder than you thought you could and seeing it pay off. When you’ve reached your breaking point and you asking yourself should you take a break or keep going to push yourself past your comfort zone.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- It is all about finding the right system that fits for you and not for someone else. Make decisions for you and not for the opinion of others.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Become a student of the game early and take advantage of each opportunity you have and run with it.
Why do you wear #9?
- I really don’t have a reason, when I first got to Limestone I told the EQ guy I want any number less than 10. Then I got 9 and people started calling me Glock 9 on the field cause of how I played and it stuck with me.
What is the best part of your hometown, Atlanta, GA?
- The wings and the history behind Atlanta from the Coca-Cola Factory to the Pink Trap House.
Who do you choose: Jordan, LeBron, Steph or Kobe? Why?
- LeBron, because his story is so empowering it makes you want to stride to reach the heights he’s at. Also he’s been my favorite basketball since he was in the league.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4 and Madden 19 &NBA 2K19.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- When I was at Troy and we played App State and won with a few seconds left in the game and we were ranked the following day.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Generational wealth.
- Be able to fly.
- A cure for all diseases.
What is your hidden talent?
- I’m a computer geek, I used to code when I was younger.
If there is a book written about Justin Wyatt, what is the title?
- “Diamond in The Rough.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Go to Bora Bora.
- Go to Space.
- Go Jet skiing.
Are you binge watching anything right now?
- I was binge watching Ozark but I finished it already.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- If it’s during the season I would probably watch film, if it is post season then I probably would play Madden or take a nap.
If you could intercept any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady, because he’s the goat and he rarely makes mistakes, so an INT would be legendary.
What are three words to give NFL scouts that define Justin Wyatt?
- I’m very versatile.
What is your inspiration?
- I want to provide for my family, I just want to play long enough and make enough money to take care of generations of my family.
What current/former NFL player do you compare yourself to?
- DJ Swearinger.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 58 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 60 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro