• Height: 6’4
• Weight: 330
• Position: OT & OG
• College: Mars Hill University
• Twitter: Jcook_55
- My hometown is Salisbury , MD . What I love most about it is that my hometown has always been supportive of my dreams since high school. I feel like my city has my back.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I really can’t put these three in order of importance from 1-3. I believe that all three of these are very important. Practicing is important on improving on a daily basis and preparing for your opponent week in and week out. Strength and Conditioning is important because health is wealth. You need to put in those hours in the off season to be in the best shape season to play at the highest ability. Film study is also very important because you need to watch your opponent to gain the upper hand and pick up on little tendencies that’ll give you an upper hand on Saturdays.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about not being able to achieve my dreams. My biggest fear is failing so if I wouldn’t be able to play pro football I would feel a little like I failed at achieving my dreams.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed in my first start ever when I began my career at Delaware State University. I was a redshirt freshman and I was benched for a senior that I had beat out during camp. I was discouraged after that but instead of accepting failure I came back harder and started the rest of the season at left guard and played well.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I would say my physicality or my mean streak.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Matthew Ionnadis Temple university or Ryan Delaire Towson University
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would coach offensive line at the collegiate level.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would have to save one of my family members. I live by the motto “Family First” so I would have to look out for my family .
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Spider-Man and because he was my favorite superhero character.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity was playing college ball. It took a lot to get here I transferred twice and still was able to play and start 3 years and obtain my degree.So i look at my college football experience as my biggest adversity but also my biggest blessing.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment would have to be in middle school basketball I blew a wide open fast break layup.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My first pancake on the first scoring drive versus Monmouth back in 2014. It just made me believe I could play and compete against anybody.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Meek Mill – Blue Notes
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Work Ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- Malcolm X and because I would want to have a conversation and I understand why he did the things he did.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Cook’s Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Stefon Diggs he is good but his contract and hype doesn’t match his stats.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected. I feel like being liked is cool and all but being respected takes you a long way.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother she was all I had growing up. She gave me life and then molded me into the man I am today. She is my biggest influence she didn’t give up . She raised me as a single mother which comes with so many struggles , she never gave up and made sure I never went hungry or wanted for anything. She is my biggest influence and my biggest inspiration.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dom Peterson, DT, University of Nevada nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/dom-pe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Jalen Tolbert, WR, University of South Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jalen-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gene Coleman II, WR, University of Delaware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- I feel bad for Logan Bandy and Nelson Lokombo, the two Canadians were invited to the Washington Football Team worko… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Washington Football Team is cancelling rookie mini camp tryouts after a player tested positive for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...