- Name: Darnell Hill
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 195
- Position: DB
- College: Tuskegee
- Twitter: @dhill_26
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from Miami, Fl and I love the tropical weather we have year round.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- 1. Practice 2. film study 3. strength and conditioning but in my eyes all of them go hand and hand together
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about how am I going to put myself in the best situation to provide for my family
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- In practice as a freshman in college I got beat on a play because i didn’t understand the concept of the coverage. Later that night I went over my playbook and talked to my position coach because I knew the offense was going to try and pick on me with the same play the next day. So I was ready and made a great play on the ball the next time I was that situation
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My play making abilities in crucial moments of a game
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Trenton Cannon from Virginia state
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- A businessman
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Static shock because he was my favorite character growing up and he saved lives
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity in life was getting injured in my last high school game. I had to really find myself but thanks to my parents they helped me overcome. I really started to put God first and worked hard to become the player I am today.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Walking back to the bench at a homecoming game and slipping
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My first college touchdown on a pick 6
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Great Man by Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My self confidence is the most important trait and carries me through anything
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I will bring back my uncle Kent Davis because he used to talk to me about football and real life problems
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected because respect takes you a long way and people will only like you for a small period of time
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I love to win no matter what
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Parents because they was always there for me before the fake love from others came. Even when I was getting no reps to being a starter they always stayed the same and supported me through everything
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dustin Johnson Enjoying His Fiance Paulina Gretzky's Latest Post ift.tt/2Spaw3f
about 3 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tiger Woods Had an Incredible Shot out of the Bunker at the World Golf Championships in Mexico ift.tt/2VihvNg
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Dave Portney Suggets Roger Goodell Had Something to do with Robert Kraft Getting Caught Up in the Prostitution Sting ift.tt/2SZzwTT
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Steelers Have a Preference on Where to Trade Antonio Brown ift.tt/2Tf8y9V
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Devin Glenn, RB, Tulane University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro