- Name: Christopher Ferdinand
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 215
- Position: OLB/SS
- College: Mars Hill University
- Twitter: @Chrisferdinand4
- Homestead, FL and what I love most about my town is that the people in the community supports you and wants to see you be great at what ever you’re pursuing.
- I would have to say that Film Study is first because the better you know your opponent the better off you are at making plays. Second would have to be practice, I have always been a firm believer of the term “you practice how you play”. So if you practice hard and work on being fundamentally sound in the game everything will come easy to you. Third is Strength and Conditioning and although I put it as third it doesn’t devalue the importance of it, being in great shape and taking care of your body is a big part of the game.
- I tend to worry most about how my future is going to play out, mainly because I want to be successful.
- My freshman year in college I failed a midterm and I thought I would have to take the class over, but I just got on my grind and started studying harder and asked my teacher for extra help after class and visiting her at her office hours.
- My teammates say my best quality is understanding the game and being a student of the game, also an aggressive, competitive player.
- Craig Rucker the best WR in D2 football
- Business Management
- I would have to say that I would clean my desk first that’s where I spend most of my time.
- This is a hard question and it may vary if I were in the actual situation, but i would have to say a family member because once they’re gone they are gone for good and family means everything to me.
- I would be Static Shock because he saves people and is one of my favorite old cartoons.
- The biggest obstacle in my life was having back to back injuries in 2016 and 2017. But I overcame it by just believing the process working hard with Randy Scoates Trainer and owner of Idol Maker Miami, watching Tyrann Mathieu, and rehabbing hard with my schools athletic trainer Dr. Allen Shelley so I can come back better than before.
- My most embarrassing moment has to be when I was in middle school and gum got stuck to my pants.
- The most memorable play of my college career is in 2016 when I forced a Fumble on the goal line vs Tusculum college with the game on the line.
- Waka Flocka – Hard In The Paint
- Physical !
- Sean Taylor, He changed the game of football and He is a Superior role model.
- Live House
- I feel like no player in the NFL is overrated.
- Respected, because respect is earned not given and people often respect you based off of your work ethic.
- Colin Kaepernick because I don’t think he knew voicing his opinion would end his NFL career for now at least.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jordan Fuller owns Brady
about 23 mins ago
- Tom Brady now is the time son, just pass the ball to Ronald Jones for a short screen. I just need 2 points, and do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- I am losing by two points right now. I have Ronald Jones but I am facing Gronk. I need Jones to shine on this fina… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Is Ronald Jones hurt? I need the Bucs to get the ball back and get Jones a catch for like 10 yards. Come on
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago