- Name: Chase DeMoor
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 250lbs
- Position: DL
- College: Central Washington University
- Twitter: @Hbk_Chase
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- “I grew up in a small town called Eatonville, it’s in Washington state, it’s so small that it has one elementary school one middle school and one high school. one thing I loved most about it was I grew up with the same people playing on the same sports teams so my friend group is closer than most, our bond and memories are something we can all cherish together.”
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I put practice first, and this is why. I’ve seen many undersized dudes make plays based off of seeing it in practice over and over next I would say film study so that I would see different formations outside of practice and from different angles which I believe is most valuable, and then strength and conditioning because this is a way to sharpen your game. You can’t base your game off of being big and strong which is why I would make it my third priority.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about being successful in life, whatever I do I want to do it to the best of my ability and if I make it to the end of my day knowing I wasn’t at my best that’s what worries me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I would say my work ethic. Anytime I can’t understand or do something I work extremely hard at it in order to make sure it’s done.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- This is simple, fail forward. In high school, I was cut from my football team as a freshman because I wasn’t conditioned enough and I was undersized, I focused on this and used it as motivation to become bigger and stronger and the next year I was an all-state athlete as well as a captain on my football team.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Alex Cappa, he was Humboldt State offensive left tackle. He was drafted and now plays for Tampa, great length, strength and speed for a guy that size!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be a police officer as well as a football coach just so I can be close to the game and serve my community!
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Car, because I use it the most and that’s what most others see, then my room because that’s where I lay my head down every night and then my desk, I feel like a messy desk just means a lot of work has been done there. Very blue collar!
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family, because it is always first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would have to go with Kevin Hart, just so I could make the world laugh
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- I lost my dad when I was 10 years old and was raised with my mom and her abusive husband at the time, I was fortunate enough to choose to make this a blessing in my life as an understanding that This was not the way I wanted to live my life so I worked to make sure I left for college and pursued a college and athletic career, I feel as my dad watches over me and I will do whatever it takes to make him proud.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I have lots I would say when my mom showed up at my school in clothes she made with pictures of me all over it at my senior night football game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Triple overtime against a ranked team in JUCO for a playoff spot, blocking the field goal and running it back for a touch down to win the game!
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- The most important trait would be confidence. Knowing whatever you do, that it’s going to be done better than anyone in the world
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandpa, hands down my number one fan and supporter. Wouldn’t be here without him, I would bring him back just to thank him for everything and show him how proud I tried to make him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Dance Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected. Being liked never got anything done for anyone ever
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Johnny Manzel, the kid had it all then lost it due to lack of maturity.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate losing more than I love winning.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My grandpa, I made a promise to do whatever it takes to succeed and take care of my family after he was gone. And I intend to keep that promise, I model myself after him because he is the man I hope to be one day
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Raiders are working out RB Spencer Ware
about 13 mins ago
- Chargers are working out WR Manasseh Bailey and LS Colin Holba
about 14 mins ago
- Steelers are working out OL Cody Conway, DL Shareef Miller and OL Zach Shackelford
about 15 mins ago