- Name: Brad Woodard
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 185
- Position: Running Back
- College: Texas Southern
- Twitter: OutTheGate_
Tell us about your hometown, what do you love most about it.
- The best thing I love about Dickinson, Texas and Galveston County is that the city supports me through ups and downs.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, Practice. You need the strength to play the game, but you also have to study the opponent and then practice against the looks that you will see in a game day.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about the people who have nothing and are out here on their owns. People that have less than me and it is not their fault. Bad hands are dealt all the time but it is different things happen.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Almost failed an online class. I had to lock in and handle business to come back from having a D in the class at midterms.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Knowing my 1/11. If I’m on the field my job will be taken care of.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- DeVante Kincade
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family member easily. The family never gets left behind they will be there until the end.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He was smooth with every finesse and was a stud.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity in life was losing my great aunt in middle school. Since then I’ve learned the older you get you to have to keep going forward no matter the situation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- The most embarrassing moment for me happened as a kid in a basketball game I went up for a shot while somebody stole the ball from me. I could hear everyone in the crowd laughing at me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- 69-yard rushing TD homecoming 2018
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Kodak Black – Versatile (2)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Rest! Giving the body the appropriate amount of rest is imperative both mentally and physically.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- Blake Carlisle childhood friend, teammate, and brother. He always managed to bring life to any room he stepped in and has had a good heart.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Club Faumage
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- I think any player that reaches the next level shouldn’t be called overrated, but a lot of players have not played up to their full potential.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected because you have to earn respect over likeness.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick..He is a better quarterback than most backups in the NFL but won’t be picked up because of his beliefs.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I love to win. I’m obsessed with winning and I love to compete so I absolutely despise losing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Other than God, my family. They always humble me to keep me level headed and they always have my back in the time of need.