- Anthony Johnson
- Florida International University
- Twitter: @MRFIU91
- 39 Total Tackles – 8.0 TFL – 7.0 Sacks.
What is your name?
- Anthony Johnson.
Where do you play College Football?
- Florida International University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’3″ 285lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Track and Field.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Jonnu Smith (TE – FIU 2013-2016, Tennessee Titans – 2017 – 3rd Round – 100th Overall).
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- DMX, OutKast, Biggie Smalls & 2Pac.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- I have to listen to the same exact playlist every time and the songs in the same order
Who is your role model & why?
- My Mom, She did everything in her power to make sure me and my brother wanted for nothing, times were hard but she always kept pushing and fighting.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite class (Drugs and Crime) least favorite (Math).
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Enjoying the city.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Philadelphia Eagles. Aaron Donald & Fletcher Cox
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Training Day, Alonzo (Denzel Washington).
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Denzel Washington.
- Adam Sandler.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Because of the great things he has done for African Americans.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Black Panther.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Grit, Working when no one is looking, Putting in the extra hours and going 120%.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Learn how to sit back and listen, don’t always speak up and try to prove a point.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Just listen to everyone who is trying to help you.
Why do you wear #91?
- It was given to me my Freshman year, and was told, “numbers don’t make the player, the player makes the number,” so I embraced it and wore it to my best.
What is the best part of your hometown, Kingsland, GA?
- It’s country and quiet.
Who do you choose, Jordan, LeBron or Kobe? Why?
- LeBron, I love the way he plays and he is a better all-around player.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Both, PS4 for my Sports games, Xbox for everything else.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Becoming a leader on my team and throughout athletics.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- To spend one more day with my PaPa.
- That my grandparents are extremely healthy.
- That my family wants for nothing.
What is your hidden talent?
- Don’t really have one.
If there is a book written about Anthony Johnson, what is the title?
- “You may think you know, but you don’t.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Sky Diving.
- Go to every major professional sports game (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL).
- Travel around the world.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- * Just started Power.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- I’d rather spend it with my son.
If you could sack any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady, he’s the greatest of all time.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Florida International football team?
- Individually – be the best teammate and captain I can be and do my job.
- Team – be a strong unit and make it back to a bowl game.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Anthony Johnson, what would they be?
What inspires you?
- My Son and My Mom.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Mark Andrews Injury Update | When will he return from COVID?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Nelson Agholor Injury Update | Has not practiced yet this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Seahawks RB practiced but is he 100%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago