• Name: Leondre James
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 180
• Position: WR
• College: Louisiana College
• Twitter: @Bigdreams7_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Donaldsonville Louisiana, I love that we have a great culture, people interact well.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study, practice, strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about my two kids that I have because they’re the most important in my life and they are my responsibilities.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed a class and I overcame my failure by retaking that class again and being more into the assignments instead of getting distracted, so I ended up passing it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- A competitive leader
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Justin Hardy
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Owning a business
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would chose my family because they’ve always been there. That’s where I get all my support
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Superman because I like to save people in certain situations and I am helpful.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity in life was when I got suspended at Tulane University an sat out for a season and that was the most miserable time of my life I ended up getting back on track by going to independence community college, now I’m back at a four year institution and I kept god first through my situation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Dropping a pass
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My first career touchdown
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Kodak Black- Thankful
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandmother. Why, because I wanted her to see me succeed and I wanted to get to know her more.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Club 600
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Richard Sherman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because respect takes you a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I love to win, losing is something we learn from.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother, because she motivates me, she make sure I’m on point.