NFL Draft Diamonds has interviewed some of the best small schoolers to make it to the NFL. Last year our team interviewed over 750 players from NAIA to the FBS. This year we went to NFL teams scouts for every question on this interview. Ten NFL scouts who are avid readers of Draft Diamonds put this interview together for our readers pleasure. We hope you enjoy this interview, with another potential NFL draft prospect.
• Name: Joseph Robinson
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR/KR
• College: Louisiana College
• Twitter: @deuce_jojo
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- My hometown is Miami, FL & I love that it’s just different people where I am from are their own type of people.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study, Practice, & Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
- My son, because me trying to get to the NFL I am away from him and he is my responsibility as he gets older.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Is when I didn’t get my 2.5 to graduate from JUCO in December of 16. I came back in spring and took school more serious and got the grades I needed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Competitor & a perfectionist
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Baker Mayfield- Oklahoma
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- A college coach
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family member, and I would choose my son because he is my legacy and I would give my life for him.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Flash, because he is my favorite character and he could do anything he wants because of his speed.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Biggest adversity was being released from the University of Arkansas and missing end of the season when I knew I could have helped the team. I took it hard at first but I dealt with it through prayer and just changing my attitude and motivating myself to get back in another school and chasing my dream by any means.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Dropping any pass
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Having the opening catch and good game against Alabama.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Push it to the limit- Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- I feel the most important trait is having a dog mentality, having this trait just gives you the mindset to be great and not let anything stop you from achieving that.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My great grandma, because I loved her and was loved by her my whole life up until she passed. Also. I want her to see who I am today and who I am trying to be I wanted her to see me make it God willing.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Good Vibes
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Joe Flacco
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, because I just feel it’s more important to have respect than to be liked because emotions can change at anytime.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My son, he helped me grow up and change a lot of bad habits and ways I had and become more of a man.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 10 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago