The Los Angeles Chargers are bringing in former Gophers LB Jonathan Celestin tomorrow for a workout. Celestin dedicated his senior year to his Father who died in a motor vehicle accident, in which he dominated. The 6’1 linebacker weighs 235 pounds and is in the best shape of his life right now.
Celestin kept his promise to his Father and had a solid senior season, where he finished second on the team with 78 tackles (55 solo) including 5.5 for a loss – recovered one fumble and had one pick-six – received the team’s Carl Eller Award (Outstanding Defensive Player) and was named Minnesota’s Big Ten Sportsmanship Award honoree.
Celestin is a Jonesboro, Georgia native, and had a great stint with the Falcons in the pre-season. Celestin is a solid player and the Chargers seem like a great fit. Check out our interview with Jonathan here. Good Luck Jonathan!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 27 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro