The Los Angeles Chargers are bringing in former Gophers LB Jonathan Celestin tomorrow for a workout. Celestin dedicated his senior year to his Father who died in a motor vehicle accident, in which he dominated. The 6’1 linebacker weighs 235 pounds and is in the best shape of his life right now.
Celestin kept his promise to his Father and had a solid senior season, where he finished second on the team with 78 tackles (55 solo) including 5.5 for a loss – recovered one fumble and had one pick-six – received the team’s Carl Eller Award (Outstanding Defensive Player) and was named Minnesota’s Big Ten Sportsmanship Award honoree.
Celestin is a Jonesboro, Georgia native, and had a great stint with the Falcons in the pre-season. Celestin is a solid player and the Chargers seem like a great fit. Check out our interview with Jonathan here. Good Luck Jonathan!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone