- Scott Miller
- Bowling Green State University
- Twitter: @ScottyMillz1
2017 Accolades & Statistics
- 2017 All-MAC Third Team Offense.
- 63 rec – 722 yards – 11.46 YPR – 4 TDs.
What is your name?
- Scott Miller.
Where do you play College Football?
- Bowling Green State University.
What position do you play?
- Wide Receiver.
What is your height/weight?
- 5”10″ 170lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- I played baseball, basketball and track growing up.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Malik Hooker, Ohio St.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- On the bus ride to the game I am always listening to music. I listen to various genres all the way from rap to country.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- I am not huge on superstitions, but one thing I do before practices and games is always put on my right sock and shoe before my left. I feel weird if I do not do it in that order.
Who is your role model & why?
- My role model is my dad. My dad has always been there for me in my life, and he has taught me a lot about being a great man. One day I hope to be the father and husband that he is. He has set a great example for me.
You are a Media Production Studies major. What made you pursue that subject?
- My major has since then changed to a communication major. I pursued this subject because I felt like it could open a variety of doors for me after I graduate.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class in college has been an entrepreneurship class that taught me the ins and outs of owning your own business. My least favorite class in college is a theatre and film class where I had to perform speeches in front of the class.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- My favorite experience while in college that does not involve football would be meeting new people and being able to see the different ways people have got to be a BGSU student.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- My favorite NFL team is the cowboys. They are my favorite team because I was raised a Cowboy fan. My favorite NFL player is Cole Beasley. He’s my favorite player because I see similarities in our games, and he is on my favorite team.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- The movie I would choose would be Batman, and I would choose to act as Batman.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- LeBron James.
- Tom Brady.
- Cole Beasley.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Ronald Reagan because I think he was a great president and a great man.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Dash from The Incredibles. Dash reminds me of myself because of his speed, only he might be able to get me in a race.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Hard work is when you put in all of your effort into a certain task. Hard work is not only done on the field, but it is done in every aspect of your life if you want to be great.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Get things done early. The faster you get things done the better off you will be.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Every single day matters! You either get better or worse on a daily basis.
Why do you wear #21?
- I used to love LaDainian Tomlinson as a kid, and that is why I started wearing 21.
What is the best part of your hometown, Barrington, IL?
- The people. People in Barrington take pride in where were from. I know that the people back home in Barrington will always have my back, and I will have there’s.
Who do you choose, Jordan, LeBron or Kobe? Why?
- LeBron. No one has ever been able to dominate like him. He is a freak of nature.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4. The only game I play right now is Fortnite.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- My game against Toledo my Sophomore year. They are our rival, and they had a very good team that year. We ended up losing but it was a great game, and I had three touchdowns.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- That I could eat whatever I want whenever I want.
- That I could be the fastest person on the planet.
- That I could wear whatever shoes I want whenever I want.
What is your hidden talent?
- My hidden talent is ping pong.
If there is a book written about Scotty Miller, what is the title?
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Three things on my bucket list are to, travel the world, own my own business and go sky diving.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- No, I am not huge on TV series.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Hanging out with my friends.
If you could catch a TD from any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady because he is the best to do it!
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Bowling Green State football team?
- Individually my goal is to take advantage of every opportunity given to me this season, and hopefully be recognized as one of the top receivers in the country. Our main goal as a team this year is to get back to the MAC championship in Detroit.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Scotty Miller, what would they be?
What inspires you?
- Greatness inspires me. In everything I do I want to be the very best. I hate average. I want to avoid losing at all costs, and that is what inspires me.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Here’s the Reason Why Doc Rivers Was Advised Not to Join the Lakers ift.tt/2Fx7NjR
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- Kobe Bryant Doesn’t Care About the GOAT Debate ift.tt/2HzMEst
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- Free Agent Running Back C.J. Anderson Sends a Message to NFL Teams ift.tt/2OhOfnv
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tom Izzo Doesn’t Apologize for Yelling at Freshman Aaron Henry ift.tt/2FuYK48
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- UCLA Soccer Coach in Admissions Scandal Resigns ift.tt/2JxX91d
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT