- Malik Walker
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Twitter: @_skywalka12
- 30 Total Tackles – 7 PBUs – 7 PD.
What is your name?
- Malik Walker.
Where do you play College Football?
- University of Central Oklahoma.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 5’10″ 175lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Yes, I played basketball, baseball and ran track.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- The toughest player I have competed against would have to be my former teammate JT Luper. You could be all over him and he would find a way to make the catch.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- I have to have Meek Mill or Lil Uzi playing to get in the zone.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- I do not have any superstitions.
Who is your role model & why?
- My role model would have to be my brother in law, Jamon Foster. He’s what I strive to be when it’s all said and done. He’s a hard worker, great husband and an even better father.
You are a Physical Education major. What made you pursue that subject?
- I chose Physical Education because of the obesity problem in America, I love to be active and I plan on coaching when my football career is over.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class in college would be biology. I got the chance to dissect a lot of weird animals and that was actually a cool experience. My least favorite class was Comp 1 and 2. I’m not a big fan of writing papers.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Going out and meeting new friends.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- I really didn’t have a favorite team. But my favorite player was Adrian Peterson, he played with a chip on his shoulder and made sure you felt his presence every game.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Bad Boys, Mike Lowrey (Will Smith).
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Barack Obama.
- Will Smith.
- Denzel Washington.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Cassius Clay ( Muhammad Ali). I would want to know how he learned to battle adversity in every stage in his life.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Spider-Man, I just love his personality and charisma.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Consistently putting for the effort to get better each and every day.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- The most unexpected lesson that I’ve learned is that you can’t trust everyone in life.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- GET IN THE WEIGHT ROOM!
Why do you wear #12?
- My sister wore #12 when she played basketball.
What is the best part of your hometown, Spiro, OK?
- Living across the street from all of my best friends, McKinley Whitfield, Timothy Perry, etc.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
- Different era, different play styles.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Xbox One, I play PUBG and Madden.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- My most memorable moment would have to be getting my first career interception my sophomore year in my first college start.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- End discrimination.
- End child hunger.
- Get rid of every form of cancer.
What is your hidden talent?
- I don’t have one.
If there is a book written about Malik Walker, what is the title?
- “Trials and Tribulations.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Skydive, visit Rome and Greece.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- Black Mirror.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Read a book.
If you could intercept any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady, he’s the GOAT.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Central Oklahoma football team?
- Become an all conference corner, have 5+ interceptions, and to win the conference and national championship.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Malik Walker, what would they be?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 21 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 22 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago via Twitter Web Client