- Name: Bear Fenimore
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 235
- Position: Quarterback
- College: Saint Francis (PA)
- Twitter: @lonestarqb
- I’m from Austin, Tx and what I love most about it is that I’m an outdoorsy person and there’s a lot of great lakes and trails to go to.
- Film study, practice, and strength conditioning. Nothing is more valuable than preparation and getting mental reps! You can take more reps mentally than you can physically and there’s a lot of people who dominate strength & conditioning but don’t know their alignment or assignments.
- I worry about not doing all that I can because I will never get a season or a play back. I don’t want “what if”
- I’ve failed at many things and I can’t think of one specific moment but if I do fail at something i just know that time doesn’t stop for no one and all you can do is keep moving along with time and not make the same mistake twice.
- My anticipation on throws to wr’s coming out of the break.
- When I was at the university of Houston I would practice against Ed Oliver and you see what he does against other opponents so imagine that in practice.
- HR or Athletic Administration
- Room because you can immediately get out of bed and make it and just like that your already accomplished one of hopefully many more things throughout the day.
- I would want everybody to be saved but my family member would be my choice because I couldn’t and wouldn’t want to be without my family.
- Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho. Growing up it was one of my favorite shows and It would be cool to have spirt powers and know that I’m the protector of the world. He always finds a way to win even when it seems like there’s no chance that he can do it.
- I lost three family members in a span of 6 months and it was devastating to me but time stops for no one and all I could do was be thankful for the moments I shared with them and continue to make them proud.
- My senior year of high school during our homecoming game in torrential downpour I had a punt that went one yard…
- We were on the road at Liberty a few games after they beat Baylor and it was in late in the game I threw a sluggo to Kam Lewis for a pretty deep touchdown and he made a terrific catch and as he came down for the touchdown the stadium quickly went silent to where you could hear a pen drop. We ended up winning the game and it was special for me because it was my first start on the road.
- Bulls on parade by rage against the machine
- Confidence, there’s going to be people who thinks your not good or doesn’t want you to succeed so believing in yourself and your skill set is important because nobody wants to play with someone who’s afraid to make a mistake or what people thinks of that person.
- My uncle, he was the closest family member I had outside my parents and was as real as they come. He didn’t sugar coat anything and really inspired me.
- Haha… I would go with the bear cave.
- I think if you make it to the NFL there’s so many talented guys that there’s really no overrated player.
- I would rather be respected because leaders are more respected than liked.
- I don’t keep up or comment on players off the field issues, each player has their own reasons for doing things and make their own choices and I don’t feel that it’s appropriate to comment on what off-field issues they may or may not have.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone