The Cleveland Browns should be pumped this year, because they have a solid team. Now they are getting one of their best players back.
According to Josh Gordon himself, he is returning to the NFL. Here is the tweet from this morning.
— Flash Gordon (@JOSH_GORDONXII) August 18, 2018
Gordon revealed on July 23rd that he would not report to Browns training camp as he worked through some personal issues. Gordon has been suspended multiple times for violations of the NFL’s substance-abuse policy. The 27-year-old missed the entire 2015 and 2016 seasons before returning last year. It will be interesting to see what will happen this year with Gordon and Landry in Cleveland.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- WOW twitter.com/CourtneyRCroni…
about 18 mins ago
- Heat Still Sticking to 2021 Master Plan ift.tt/2J5aGhb
about 20 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cfry02CAmw
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Studs: Week 11 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xT1OIbbPfc
about 29 mins ago