Johnny Manziel is a player that I am cheering for in the Canadian Football League, but his first career start has not been that impressive.
Johnny has thrown the most interceptions in a game all year, and it is only the first half. Manziel has four interceptions right now and he is just entering the second half. The score entering the 3rd quarter is 38-3 Hamilton.
You maybe wondering how often this happens in the NFL? Well Nathan Peterman is the only player in the last ten years to throw four interceptions in the first half. Peterman went on to throw another interception in the third quarter before Tyrod Taylor came in to replace him.
The Alouettes are not a good football team, and let’s face it, Johnny will like remain the QB in Montreal.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 14, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Florida TE Kyle Pitts | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/kyle-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5MDYAB3pyb
about 22 mins ago
- Seven teams attending Ohio State for Justin Fields
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ry Schneider, C/G, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ry-sch… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Please keep the Toon family in your prayers. Al Toon the legendary Jets WR's daughter was shot and killed in a mur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago