Johnny Manziel is a player that I am cheering for in the Canadian Football League, but his first career start has not been that impressive.
Johnny has thrown the most interceptions in a game all year, and it is only the first half. Manziel has four interceptions right now and he is just entering the second half. The score entering the 3rd quarter is 38-3 Hamilton.
You maybe wondering how often this happens in the NFL? Well Nathan Peterman is the only player in the last ten years to throw four interceptions in the first half. Peterman went on to throw another interception in the third quarter before Tyrod Taylor came in to replace him.
The Alouettes are not a good football team, and let’s face it, Johnny will like remain the QB in Montreal.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Not many get a shot every year https://t.co/UCVDL7oGRx
about 24 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- San Francisco 49ers Schedule: Three biggest challenges in 2019 bit.ly/2IPqyQT
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills Offering Wedding at Halftime of Patriots Game bit.ly/2WWDXRn
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT