Corey Coleman was traded to the Buffalo Bills last week for a 2020 7th round pick. While many people were not sure why the Browns just gave him away, the former Baylor player sort of requested a trade.
Coleman went into head coach Hue Jackson’s office and asked him why he was on second team. Then he was choking up when he asked Hue to just trade him if they didn’t want him.
— VERSACEBOYENT (@VersaceBoyEnt2) August 15, 2018
It is definitely an emotional exchange, what do you think? Did the Browns make the right move?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Adult Fan Proudly Snatches Home Run Ball from Kids ift.tt/2XUYCk7
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Anthony Davis Joined LeBron James for Taco Tuesday ift.tt/2JF81Hm
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- WNBA Suspends Riquna Williams 10 Games for Domestic Violence ift.tt/2XUWGbl
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- Steve Kerr Calls Out Shaq For Losing Bet From 2004 ift.tt/2O23UL4
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT
- MVP Odds: Identifying good value in the 2019 sports books ift.tt/2XVoexa
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT