The Bills last preseason game against the Cleveland Browns was a rough one. While the Bills pulled away with a win, they lost two of their players to what looked like serious injuries. Both A.J. McCarron the Bills recently signed free agent quarterback who was battling for a starting role in Buffalo and the heart of their defense Kyle Williams went down with injuries.
The Buffalo Bills quarterback suffered a hairline fracture in his collarbone Friday night against the Cleveland Browns. Coach Sean McDermott told reporters Sunday that McCarron will be evaluated again, and require further testing.
McDermott said defensive tackle Kyle Williams is “week-to-week” with a knee injury. The 35-year-old veteran also went down against the Browns on Friday. An MRI revealed he did not injure his ACL. This is great news for the Bills. Josh Allen and Nathan Peterman will fight it out to see who wins the starting quarterback position against the Ravens week 1, with McCarron likely out for several weeks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Boy this is humble pie twitter.com/gtmbb/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Hey y’all make sure you follow our team at @DraftDiamonds
@JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TAmP2QALoE
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 footbal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago