Bashaud Breeland has been patiently waiting to sign a contract, and his price tag is slowly going up. The Ravens, Patriots and Raiders all still have tons of interest in the former Redskins cornerback, but now another team is getting involved.
According to Josina Anderson of ESPN, Breeland is traveling to visit with the Dolphins tomorrow.
Free agent CB Bashaud Breeland is scheduled to travel Sunday for a visit with the #Dolphins, per source.
— ig: josinaanderson (@JosinaAnderson) August 12, 2018
The 26-year old is looked at as one of the best corners on the market currently. Earlier this offseason, Breeland inked a three year, $24 million contract with the Carolina Panthers with $11 million guaranteed. But, Breeland failed his physical after cutting his foot while in the Dominican Republic and it became infected, which voided the deal with Carolina and kept him on the market.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cam Newton Leaves Preseason Game Early With a Foot Injury ift.tt/2P7L59O
about 9 mins ago via IFTTT
- Josh Allen of Jags is good wow
about 10 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Packers and Raiders Preseason Game Being Played in Winnipeg Despite Field Condition Concerns ift.tt/2P8Ksgg
about 19 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jay Glazer saying that the Texans have talked to ten teams about Clowney. One mentioned the Dolphins
about 20 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ben Holmes, QB, Tarleton State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/ben-ho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro