Earlier this year Broncos defensive end Adam Gotsis was arrested for allegedly raping a woman in Georgia in 2013 while he was a member of the Georgia Tech football team.
Gotsis, of Lone Tree, surrendered at the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta on a charge of strong-arm rape (by physical force), according to a Atlanta police incident report. He was released after he paid a $50,000 bond, according to a spokeswoman for the Fulton County Jail.
Today Gotsis case was dropped and he will be free to return to the Broncos.
A 2016 second-round draft pick, Adam Gotsis appeared in all 16 games last season, finishing with 41 tackles and two sacks. He’s penciled in as a starter on the Broncos’ defense.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 9 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago