- Drew Anderson
- Murray State University
- Twitter: @DrewAnderson_12
2017 Statistics (University of Buffalo)
- 4 Games Played – 66-106 – 1,039 yards – 10 TDs – 62.26% – 15.74 YPC.
(Credit Josh Koester https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDeAyt6jGo5UXGGcOZYWj3Q)
What is your name?
- Drew Anderson.
Where do you play College Football?
- Murray State University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’4” 230lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Growing up and in high school I also played basketball and baseball.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Sutton Smith (DE, Northern Illinois, 2015-present).
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- I like to stay loose before games so if I do listen to music it is something relaxing.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
Who is your role model & why?
- My parents. They taught me that you have to work for everything and that nothing is given.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class has probably been abnormal psychology and my least favorite class has been calculus.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- I think just creating great relationships with coaches and teammates and hanging out with my teammates.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- My favorite team was the Raiders. My dad is a Raiders fan so I was sort of born into a Raiders household. My favorite player was Aaron Rodgers, I’ve always loved watching him play and he is also a northern California guy.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Vito Corleone in The Godfather.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Ken Stabler.
- John Lennon.
Get a little bit of everything!
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- FDR because he was a great leader and dynamic personality.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- I’m not a huge superhero guy but I would say Batman.
What is your definition of hard work?
- When you think before anything you do whether it will help you perfect your craft.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Timing is everything and everything comes back around.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Get in the weight room and be a student of the game.
Why do you wear #12?
- Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.
What is the best part of your hometown, Orinda, CA?
- The people. Everyone has always been so supportive and willing to help me reach my goals.
You are a Business Administration major. What made you pursue that subject?
- I recently switched to Psychology but I think it is an interesting topic and one that a lot of people don’t really know a ton about.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
- I’m a Warriors fan but I still think LeBron is the greatest of all time. What he is doing in year 15 is ridiculous.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Xbox One. I don’t play a ton of video games but when I do its Fortnite or Call of Duty.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Probably the seven overtime game last year against Western Michigan.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Good health for me and my family.
- World Peace.
- Be drafted next year.
What is your hidden talent?
If there is a book written about Drew Anderson, what is the title?
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Travel the world.
- Play in the NFL.
- Have kids.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- It’s on HBO but WestWorld.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Spend time with family.
If you could throw a TD to any NFL WR/TE, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Randy Moss. I could just throw it up there.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Murray State football team?
- Win the OVC and break the school passing record.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Drew Anderson, what would they be?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former NFL Scout feels the receiver with exceptionally long arms will be a star in the NFL | Devonta Smith Scouting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Ohio State Football: Who is The Next Great Quarterback at Ohio State? Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chandon Herring, OL, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/chando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NH1gQPDjFZ
about 48 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Oscar Bradburn, P, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/oscar-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MTU7Dmp8V8
about 48 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tarik Black, WR, Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/tarik-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F1OKr7bnzt
about 49 mins ago