- Anthony Patrick
- Bethel University
- Twitter: @1AnthonyPatrick
- 63 Tackles – 2 FR.
What is your name?
- Anthony Patrick.
Where do you play College Football?
- Bethel University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’1″ 230lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Basketball and Baseball.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Lawrence Pittman Wingate University (RB 2014-2017).
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- I listen to Meek Mill, dream chaser on repeat.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Send a text to my love ones and read the Bible.
Who is your role model & why?
- I look at my mother as a role model. Growing up watching her work hard to provide for myself and siblings. When adversity occurred she always stayed strong and never made an excuse. We had some rough times in life she always find a way to show me everything is temporary and you can do whatever you put your mind to. That alone was inspirational thankful for her.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite Class-Sports Management.
- Least Favorite- Western Literature.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Using football as a platform to visit middle schools around my university to inspires students to chase their dreams.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Favorite NFL Team growing has been the Patriots. My favorite NFL player of all time is Ray Lewis. I admired how he played the game. The energy and passion he brings to the field is breathtaking. Ray diagnose plays before it happen and is aggressive. From the start of the game to the end. I love his mentality.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- I would be in Muhammad Ali movie and play his role.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Nelson Mandela, Ray Lewis, Malcom X
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- I would want to meet Harriet Tubman. I would want to know what her mindset was at the time she took action to free those people that were enslaved. She change lives for many generations. The leadership she possess was unique.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Jesus Christ is my super hero without him I would not have eternal life in Heaven.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Preparing for opportunity mastering your craft until opportunity you been waiting for present itself.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Everyone does not want you to succeed learned that the hard-way.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- I will tell myself it’s okay to be misunderstood everyone not going to believe in your vision. Don’t let another person opinion dictate your reality chase your dream.
Why do you wear #56?
- Lawrence Taylor on the field we have some identical traits on film.
What is the best part of your hometown, Nashville, TN?
- Everywhere you go great southern hospitality.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4 Only game I play a lot is Madden.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Winning 7 straight football games junior year of college.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- I would want to control time. Be able to stop bad things from happening in the world. Unlimited amount of money to provide for myself and those in need.
What is your hidden talent?
- I can play the piano.
If there is a book written about Anthony Patrick, what is the title?
- Blind Faith.
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Sky Diving.
- Swim With Dolphins.
- Visit Grand Canyon.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Lifting Weights and Running
If you could tackle one NFL RB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Adrian Peterson.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Bethel football team?
- National Championship.
- Conference Championship.
- Cliff Harris Award Finalist.
- First Team All American.
- First Team All-Conference.
- Lead NAIA in Tackles (TOP 3).
- Break Bethel Tackle in Season Record.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Anthony Patrick, what would they be?
- Physical, High Motor, Instinctive.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Qua Boyd, TE, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/qua-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Hunter Sallila, OL, Merrimack College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- LaMelo Ball's Basketball Team Has a Bench Clearing Brawl ift.tt/2GALjRR
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Dylan Mabin, DB, Fordham University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/dylan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Joel Embiid Catching Some Heat in the Comment Section for Dating a White Woman ift.tt/2GAYnXl
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT