What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Frostburg State University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Marshall Faulk because he was a Dual Threat running back, someone I inspired to be.
Who was your favorite teacher?
1st Grade teacher Mrs. Elliott
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball up until High School. Track once I was in High School.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Salomon Riddell. One of the toughest guys I have met. Loved to compete!
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Our kicker Ike! He could have been a great Wr.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Steve Smith/ Julian Edelman. I feel like I play physical.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
It was always kind of hard as a kid growing up with a single mother because we didn’t have much but just being in each others presence got us through the hard times. But honestly, right now going through this process is probably the biggest obstacle because I have devoted all my time and money into my training and my football career and haven’t left much for myself to live off of.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
My cleat laces have to be perfect!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My first College Career touchdown. Was homecoming against a ranked opponent and it sent us to overtime with: 53 seconds left to play in the 4th quarter.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Went and spoke to a group of young men at my old Middle School to share some advice and insight on what is to come as a collegiate student-athlete.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
St. Louis Rams because of Marshall Faulk
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Both of my Mother’s parents because I never was able to meet them due to them passing before I was born. Steve Smith would be my third option because I would like to pick his brain on how he was so successful as a “shorter/smaller” receiver and how he used his size to an advantage.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 17 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/D0BvD3hixk
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 39 mins ago