What is your name?
- Andrew Bonfiglio.
Where did you play College Football?
- Trine University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’1″ 195lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- I used to be a big hooper until high school.
Who is the toughest player you competed against in College?
- My teammate Marcus Winters was an All American DB, we had legendary 1 on 1 battles everyday.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, any Meek Mill or Lil Uzi.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Be the first one out on the field and just relax and play catch with my headphones on.
Who is your role model & why?
- My dad, because his work ethic is something I try to replicate.
While in College, what was your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite class Sociology , least favorite is Stats.
Outside of Football, what was your favorite experience while in College?
- Building relationships with people of all different backgrounds.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- I like the Detroit Lions but my favorite player has always been Chad Johnson because of the way he ran his routes. I think he changed the game for a lot of receivers today.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Pulp Fiction and Vincent Vega.
If you could have dinner with three (3) people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Jesus, Connor McGregor, and Bruce Lee.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Jesse Owens, because of everything he went through while competing in the Olympics.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Superman, because he has a good mix of super powers.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Giving everything you have until you fail.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- You cannot trust everyone.
Which would you prefer, three (3) wishes over five (5) years or one (1) wish right now?
- 3 wishes over 5 years.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Switch from QB to WR earlier.
What’s your favorite: breakfast, lunch or dinner?
What show are you binge watching right now?
- Impractical Jokers.