What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
HT: 6’2 WT:315
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Frostburg State University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Jackie Robinson- He was a Multi Athlete and had the patience to brake the racial barrier in Baseball.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Coach Fitz- Head Coach Frostburg State University
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, and Baseball
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
On my college team I would say Jovan Alexander. He was the starting linebacker for our team coming into the year and playing well but he got injured. After his injury he was fully recovered and never got the fair chance to play again.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
21 Savage- Whole Lot
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ndamukong Suh- How aggressive he plays on the field.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The death of my sister Chloe. When she died I was challenging a lot of things in life why certain things happen, the way they do, ect. . That period of time in my life brought me close to God, and it was something I hold on to even today. Having to go to a DIII school and work my way to get noticed by NFL scouts. Being at a DIII school you must be on your game making plays while being consistent throughout each year and every single game you play. The motivation of knowing my sister is watching me, as well as, playing for the Glory of God helps me to be able to perform the way I have been.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yes, Praying before the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My freshman year of Homecoming against the at the time 24th ranked Ithaca. I scoped up a fumble and scored a 30-yard touchdown while making 3 guys miss.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Participated in a toy drive in the city of Baltimore giving out toys to people for Christmas.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
The San Diego Chargers
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Sister, Obama, and Jesus Christ
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Maurkice Pouncey regrets wearing Antwon Rose’s name on the back of his helmet nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/maurki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Will Deion Sanders be the next head football coach at Jackson State University?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 17, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago