What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Virginia Union University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role was and still is my grandmother no matter what she was going through she always found a way to pull through, she never complained. I use the same approach she used at life and apply it to my life and the game of football. She was fearless in every obstacle that was in front of her and that motivated and continues to motivate me to this day.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher was Coach Pav
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball, weightlifted
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
“What about me” By Boosie
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Lavonte David because he’s not that big but he doesn’t let it affect his play or his effectiveness. He’s patient but aggressive, he diagnoses plays and when he makes contact he tries to leave his mark on the opposing player I play the same way.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Losing my grandmother, to be honest I still haven’t got over it but the purpose is to continue to make her proud I know she is looking down on me so the challenge of keeping her proud drives me and gives me purpose.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I like to eat a nice breakfast not too much and not too little, take a nice nap, do 100 pushups while reading over the scouting report and listen to a list of songs. I would also receive a good luck text from my aunt if I didn’t receive one from her it just didn’t feel right.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The last game on my home field, Hovey Field, on senior day and it was homecoming the first play from scrimmage I had my first career interception and returned it for a touchdown. It was the best feeling.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I gave a homeless man a meal the shoes off my feet and a jacket while it was 20 degrees outside
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
The Atlanta Falcons
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
The late great Coach Ron ( my high school defensive coordinator) Kobe Bryant, My grandmother
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Z0x3E3jK0L
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- One of the best players in the FCS! He tore it up this year @Cameron7Ward is a manimal! twitter.com/uiwfootball/st…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago