NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview:
- Frank Ginda
- San Jose State
What is your name?
- Frank Ginda
Where did you play Collegiate Football?
- San Jose State University
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’0” 245lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Basketball, Baseball, Track & Field (100m, 20m, Shot-Put)
Who is the toughest player you competed against in College?
- Nico Siragusa – OG San Diego State (2017 4th Round, Pick 122, Baltimore Ravens)
What are you listening to before a game to get hype?
- Meek Mill
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Getting ready the same way each game. (Tape right ankle, then left.)
Who is your role model & why?
- My mom. Growing up, she had three jobs to support us.
While in College, what was your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite class was an Acting class from my first year, had my favorite professor. Least favorite class was Organizational Communication.
Outside of Football, what was your favorite experience while in College?
- Being with friends.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- I did not really have a favorite team growing up; I really was more the fan of specific players. My parents are big New York Giants fans. I would have to say my favorite player is Luke Kuechly.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- No specific movie, but anything that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is in.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Tom Brady, Martin Luther King Jr. & Dr. Harry Edwards (sociologist & civil rights activist)
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
What is your definition of hard work?
- Putting in more time than you expected to achieve your goals.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Being in College was just a reality check. You grow up being “the guy,” then you get here and realize you are in a room filled with others who are the same.
Which would you prefer, three (3) wishes over five (5) years or one (1) wish right now?
- One wish, I want to be drafted by an NFL team.
What has been the funniest moment of your life so far?
- Just being in the locker room with my teammates. Dancing & wrestling around with those people, memories I will have forever.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jonott…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/iIc9Q8O0EK
about 50 mins ago
- Crazy twitter.com/ABC/status/130…
about 59 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/K7WNorFKAe
about 1 hour ago