What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
5’ 11” 175 lbs.
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Montana State University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Who was your favorite teacher?
Don’t have one.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Track & Field (Middle & High school)
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Cooper Kupp, Keelan Doss, Luke Falk, Vernon Adams
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Something either by Big K.R.I.T. or Young Dolph
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
A.J. Bouye, based on his patience, size, and athleticism
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Being strong for my mom after my dad passed away, he meant the world to us and everybody around him. He made me what I am today. I’ve yet to become half the man he was.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to music, stay loose, vision myself making plays
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My first game as a freshmen against Eastern Washington, lining up against Kupp & VA. Trying to defend the fade ball.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Coaching in youth football camps
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Fred Hampton, Jim Brown, Earl Campbell
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dtHLAETqdD
about 41 mins ago
- Dang this girl is a beast! twitter.com/thosmajor/stat…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago