What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is Walter Payton. I know it sounds odd because obviously he was a running back and I am a defensive player and I wasn’t alive to see him play. The reason why he is my role model is because of the way he played the game. He played it with tremendous heart and will. Also he was a tenacious football player and was fearless despite being undersized. He was a great humanitarian as well. I aspire to be as great as he was but only on the defensive side of the ball.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Etheridge, 8th grade English teacher
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
I’m the World’s Greatest by R. Kelly
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Von Miller because of his speed and athleticism
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Well I’m currently overcoming an obstacle now because in my last two seasons here at Chowan I had season ending injuries. My junior year ended with a torn quad and my senior year ended with a broken forearm. Both injuries were caused by me getting hit by my own teammates. It really hurt me that I got hurt once again in my senior year. Despite the injuries I was still able to make the all conference team in both years. Right now I am still healing from this past year’s injury by trying to stay positive and praying for the best because I believe I can make it to the next level with all of my heart.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I like to relax and listen to reggae music before games.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
2016, a 3rd and long sack against West Florida very late in the game which helped us win the game.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Helping kids learn the fundamentals of the game of football at our conference’s media day events back in July.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Walter Payton, Bob Marley, and Muhammad Ali
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:Former Indiana High School star football player Schuyler Bradley shot and killed in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CYYfZ3mNJb
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:From the 504 to The Spring League; Dion Ray hopes to show off his skills nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dion-r…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago