What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Mother, she’s been taught me more about life than any superhero or celebrity ever could. I’ve never looked up to anyone more than my mom
Who was your favorite teacher?
Ashley Nicole Browning was/ is to this day my favorite teacher. She believed in me my entire college career, and pushed me even when I didn’t think I could go further. I will forever remember how much she changed my perspective on life
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played football, basketball and baseball from 3rd grade until junior year of high school I did track along with the other three
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Colt Lyerla was probably the toughest player I’ve played against.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Davis Alexander is the most underrated player on my team right now. He was the third string quarterback the entire season and threw for over 400 yards in his first start of the season.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
My song would have to be Lupe Fiasco- Coming Up
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Larry Fitzgerald because he lets his gameplay do his trash talking for him. He attacks the football relentlessly, and sells out every single play.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I’ve had to overcome was being a walk on at a division 1 school out of high school. I overcame it by always believing in myself and worked as hard as I possibly could to make the most of my opportunities.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Don’t have any major pre game rituals besides jogging 2 laps around the field before we warm up.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Most memorable play would have to be catching the game sealing touchdown against our conference rivals Eastern Washington in 2015.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I threw a surprise popsicle party for the 6th grade class I was volunteering for last spring term at Boise Elliot Middle School, that felt pretty cool I guess!
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
Favorite NFL team has been the Atlanta Falcons my entire life.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
The three people at my dinner would be Kyle Smith, Tupac and Daniel Boyd
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Isaiah Armstrong, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/isaiah…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Eddie Zinn-Turner, Defensive Lineman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Deauntre Roberts, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/deaunt…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago