The NFL players have been protesting the National Anthem because many players feel they are not treated equally. Terrelle Pryor was the most recent player subject to derogatory remarks from fans. According to TMZ Sports, Pryor was cussed at as he walked into the tunnel following the ‘MNF’ game against the Chiefs. He shot back with a middle finger and an F-bomb.
Now, Pryor says he reacted after things had gotten racial.
“Being called a n***er several times to the point where an NFL employee had to step to me and stand by me the whole game from 2nd quarter on is the exact reason why guys are kneeling during anthem,” he wrote in a statement.
“As I walked in tunnel hearing some one call me a n***er and say F you to me … flicking the person off is more deserving.”
“I do apologize to my teammates and the organization. But at some point you keep calling us the N word .. we going to start acting up. #straightlikethat”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago