According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Miami Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made.
Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made, sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 4, 2017
Tannehill miss the last few games of last season with a similar knee injury. Jay Cutler is willing to come out of retirement to play for Adam Gase. Could this move happen now? Cutler is willing to put his job as a broadcaster on hold, to play for Gase.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cam Newton Leaves Preseason Game Early With a Foot Injury ift.tt/2P7L59O
about 10 mins ago via IFTTT
- Josh Allen of Jags is good wow
about 11 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Packers and Raiders Preseason Game Being Played in Winnipeg Despite Field Condition Concerns ift.tt/2P8Ksgg
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jay Glazer saying that the Texans have talked to ten teams about Clowney. One mentioned the Dolphins
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ben Holmes, QB, Tarleton State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/ben-ho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro